Male TA’s who are Team Teach Trained, Newham , East London
Salary- From £65 -£70
Contract Type- Permanent/ Long Term for the right candidate
GSL Education are looking for an outstanding Team Teach Teaching Assistant for a lovely Primary School in Newham.
Our client is an exceptional school for children aged 3-11.This is an outstanding, nurturing school at the heart of the community, providing child-centered, high quality learning through play and exploration. It is a warm, friendly community based school with the emphasis on what is best for the children encouraging curiosity, confidence and a love of learning.
To be considered for these roles, you will need to have:
- Experience of working in a Special School setting teaching pupils with SLD and PMLD and associated Learning Difficulties would be highly desirable
- An understanding and training in PEC’s or Teach
- Experience working with children with complex Learning Difficulties and Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulties
- GCSE English & Maths (A-C) or equivalent
- Eligibility to live and work in the UK
- High levels of literacy and numeracy
- Able to commit to the role on a long-term basis
The school offers:
- A large and well-resourced SEN provision
- A welcoming, vibrant and inclusive school community
- Dedicated and passionate support staff
- Excellent career development opportunities
The post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. Candidates wishing to apply are requested to forward a copy of their CV to our Business Development Manager Nick Stanley as soon as possible.