Male Support Worker - Diss, Norfolk
Hours - Variety of day and night shifts available
Pay - £9.12 per hour days and £10.02 per hour nights
Pulse Community Healthcare is currently recruiting for male support workers to work with our client who has spinal injuries. Daily duties for the successful support workers will include personal care and assisting with our clients interventions such as assisted cough, bowel care, medication and nebulisers. We require a proactive and dedicated support worker for this role to boost our client’s independence in his home and community. We will offer specialist training to the successful candidate to boost their skills in supporting our client.
Pulse Community Healthcare is an award winning healthcare provider which provides dedicated and professional support to our clients. We have a strong focus on person centred care and will expect our support workers to work to the topmost standard of quality care.
As a Support Worker for Pulse Community Healthcare you will benefit from:
• Holiday pay paid weekly
• Daily payroll
• Access rotas and other information online
• A dedicated case manager and 24/7 clinical support
• Carer recognition
• Personal development and career opportunities
• Variety of work placements
• £200 joining bonus*
• Free mandatory training with full induction and competency sign off
The ideal support worker will have:
• A diploma level 3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent is preferred but not essential
- Driving license (not essential)
• UK paid experience in Health and Social Care
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to use own initiative and work as part of wider team
• A good understanding of professional boundaries
• Knowledge of safeguarding and person centred care
If you have a passion for person centred care and would be interested in joining Pulse Community Healthcare please apply now with an up to date copy of your CV.
All opportunities are subject to a satisfactory DBS check.
*Terms and conditions apply