Cygnet Hospital Blackheath delivers services for men suffering acute periods of mental illness. It operates a rapid admission response for critical cases, as well as offering longer-term care for men with behavioural issues, schizophrenia and problems with substance misuse.
At Cygnet Health Care you’ll have the chance to make a real impact on patients and their families. We have been providing a national network of high quality specialist mental health services for almost 30 years. With a true focus on outcomes those who use or commission our services can be assured we are an experienced, service-user focused, provider of quality treatment, care and rehabilitation.
In this role you will:
• Have overall management responsibility for the delivery of service user centred care within the ward
• Lead a team of nursing staff in the delivery of high quality evidence-based practice, ensuring that regular supervision and appraisal take place
• Coordinate multidisciplinary working, maintaining excellent communication and working relationships with all team members
• Manage operational resources in a cost-effective manner, and evaluating the standard of service delivered
Are you the successful candidate we are looking for?
• Current experience as a Ward Manager / Head of Care or a Senior Registered Mental Health Nurse with a valid pin
• Experience of working in PCIU or Mental Health services is preferred
• Experience of implementing and monitoring standards of care
• Experience of providing clinical and managerial supervision, offering support in making clear and consistent clinical decisions along with the ability to lead and motivate a Nursing team effectively
• Experience of working as part of a multidisciplinary team
In return, we will offer you:
• Company pension scheme
• Free life assurance
• A comprehensive employee assistance programme and discount centre
• Paid leave for your birthday and anniversary of joining the company
• Subsidised meals
• CPD opportunities
• Expert clinical supervision and peer support
• Opportunity to undertake further learning and development opportunities
• Opportunities to broaden experience within the adult service as part of career development
The successful candidate will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS and reference check and an offer of employment will be subject to successful clearance.
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can make a positive difference?
*Please note - speculative recruitment emails are not to be sent directly to our clinical staff, these need to go via our internal recruitment team. If speculative candidates are sent directly to a member of the clinical team, we will consider these candidates as our own.*
Click the link to apply.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job