Do you have the commitment and values to make a real difference to the lives of people with care needs? Are you passionate about empowering them to improve their quality of life, while supporting them to realise their hopes, dreams and aspirations?
Creative Support is a national, fast growing not-for-profit organisation providing support to individuals with a wide range of care needs. We are currently looking to add a Male Extra Care Support Worker to our team in Stepney, Tower Hamlets.
We are looking for motivated, passionate and energetic individuals who are looking for a role supporting older people at our vibrant Extra Care service in Stepney, Tower Hamlets. Your role will involve supporting service users to maintain a healthy and fulfilled lifestyle and empower them to be happy, health and successful in achieving their life goals and passions. No two days will be the same!
Your role will include…
– Encouraging our service users to engage in a range of enjoyable and entertaining activities promoting their wellbeing and fulfilling their goals,
– Providing excellent, respectful personal care to all service users, administering medication and helping with domestic tasks,
– Being willing to work flexibly according to the needs of the service, to include days, evenings and weekends,
– Developing warm and trusting relationships with service users and their families enabling them to enjoy their time at the service to the fullest,
We are looking for candidates from all walks of life. No previous care experience is needed, just a passion for providing person-centred care and support and working in a fun environment!
The service is located in Stepney, Tower Hamlets with great public transport links.
Benefits of working with Creative Support:
– Free 24/7 counselling and employee support programme,
– Support to complete the nationally recognised Care Certificate,
– Competitive pay and a pension with company contribution and 28 days annual leave,
– Company paid enhanced DBS for all staff,
– All our staff are supported 24/7 by our out of hour’s teams,
– Free uniform provided
Creative Support is a passionate, inclusive, and anti-racist organisation. We are a Stonewall Diversity Champion, Disability Confident Employer who have recently received Investors in People Silver award. We actively encourage applications from candidates from all backgrounds and cultures.
We expect all applicants to Creative Support to have had at least their first Covid 19 vaccination prior to starting employment with us and to be committed to having the second vaccination within a 3 month period.
Gender is considered to be an occupational requirement – Equality Act 2010
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'