Are you trained and experienced in using Makaton, and seeking a long-term SEN Teaching Assistant role?
Envision Education work with some fantastic primary, secondary and SEN schools across the borough of Hounslow, and we are currently on the search from talented Makaton Specialist SEN Teaching Assistants to support SEN pupils in a great school local to you.
About the role:
- Work in a primary, secondary or SEN school local to you, on a long-term and full-time basis
- Hours are generally 8:30am - 4pm
- Support pupils with SEN
- Carry out 1:1 and group support
- Lead intervention sessions when required
- Use Makaton and other communication techniques to support pupils
- Minimum of 6 months experience as a Teaching Assistant
- Must have a strong understanding of working with SEN children
- Makaton training / experience
- Must be available full-time and immediately
- Local to, or happy travelling to Hounslow
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc.
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.
- Teaching Assistant
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'