Fantastic North London based Property Company are looking to recruit an experienced Section 20 Administrator or Major Works Administrator on a Permanent basis.
The successful candidate MUST HAVE Full working knowledge of the Section 20 legislative process. Ideally a Min of 2 years recent experience is desired.
You will also provide support to the property management team and the ability and knowledge of working in a fast paced repairs and maintenance team would be advantageous. Full working knowledge of the Section 20 legislative process is paramount as you will be raising Notices in accordance with Section 20 of the Landlord and Tenant Act 1985 [as amended]. The ability to be customer focused and be able to meet deadlines along with problem solving and dealing with the unexpected is important.
Section 20 administrator or Major Works Administrator key skills:
A team player and the ability to work under pressure as well as taking pride in liaising with leaseholders, contractors and external surveyors to resolve both technical and practical issues and the delivery of impressive levels of customer care.
The successful Section 20 administrator or Major Works Administrator will be able to demonstrate:
- Ideally a working knowledge of Qube or Property related database
- Full knowledge of Section 20 processes and the ability to raise legislative Notices to ensure leaseholders are consulted in accordance with relevant legislation to achieve maximum service charge recovery
- Have an excellent telephone manner and the ability to liaise effectively with people at all levels
- Reasonable typing skills and working knowledge of email etiquette and Microsoft Office software
- Strong administration and IT skills
- Working knowledge of standard industry contracts, Health and Safety, current legislation including CDM/PD regulations and the CIS scheme
- Excellent communication Skills - this position requires you to reply to sometimes complex questions but with the assistance of other staff and external surveyors.
- The ability to answer major works observations within a prompt time-scale
- To be able to work as part of a team as well as on their own initiative
- Superb organisational skills
- Ad hoc assistance to the busy repairs and maintenance team
- Be able to work on their own and with on their own initiative but taking seeking advice as and when necessary
This position will involve some ad hoc assistance to the busy repairs and maintenance team
The position is full time Free parking is a 5-10 Min walk from the office, alternatively 2 mins from all transport links!
Salary in the region of £27k p.a.
This is a Maternity Cover position for approx. 9 months, could be longer!
- Property Maintenance
- Property Management
- section 20
- landlord Tenant act
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'