Major Incident Problem Manager
We are looking for a Major Incident Problem Manager to lead the operation of the problem and incident management of a leading payroll and HR systems company in Bristol.
This is a fast paced and varied job for someone with a desire to improve processes and manage a wide set of stakeholders through tight deadlines; utilising your service delivery, problem & incident management abilities.
Major Incident Problem Manager – Responsibilities:
- Processes on a day-to-day basis, and act as a primary contact for queries and escalations
- Drive improvement actions to completion
- Reduce volume of P1 incidents
- Drive problem management meetings and provide regular progress updates to senior management
and key stakeholders
- Drive post major incident and problem reviews and ensure recommendations are implemented
- Engage in proactive problem management by analysing trends or historical data and engaging in the software development lifecycle
- Ensure the knowledge database (KEDB) is updated
- Provide monthly reporting for Problems, process and governance
- Process improvement
Major Incident Problem Manager skills and experience:
- Experienced ITIL Service Delivery, Problem and Major Incident Manager
- Extensive process improvement experience, focus on delivering solutions and service initiative
improvements to reduce or avoid occurrence or to reduce impact to service
- Experience of working in a Managed Service environment delivering against defined SLAs and contractual agreements
- ITIL v3 foundation (minimum)
- Experience of ServiceNow and/or Resourcelink
- Ability to juggle conflicting and changing priorities while meeting deadlines
This is an initial 3 month contract with a likely 1 month extension, based in Bristol with parking and easy public transport links available.
If this looks like your next career opportunity then please use the apply button above to send over your CV, or contact Clare O'Brien at Pertemps Managed Solutions on for further information.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'