Major Incident Management Principal
Major Incident Management Principal
Full Time, Permanent
£47.500 + £6000 Bonus (£53,500 P.A)
Coulter Elite Resourcing are currently looking for a Major Incident Management Principal to work with one of their rapidly growing clients who specialise within the IT industry in Peterborough.
The ideal candidate will have a background in Major Incident Management and have a good knowledge of ITIL principles. You will be a strong leader with a proven background in managing, coaching and developing staff. This is a fantastic position for someone who has a passion for IT or MSP services and is looking to work for a progressive forward-thinking company who offer a clear strategic path of progression and career development.
- Leading an IT incident team and overseeing service restoration or impact reduction
- Ensure timely Service Provider engagement
- Provide consistent end-to-end business communications to all levels of stakeholder
- Act as escalation point for all internal and external teams where resolution ownership is disputed
- Provide process guidance support for Major Incident response and resolution teams
- Provide guidance and assistance to customer teams and 3rd party providers
- Collaborate with internal resolver teams and ITIL Services functions
- Effectively govern the Service Desk's end to end incident management processes
- Pro-actively identify operational issues and trends and formulate plans to address them a
- Promote the Incident Management function to deliver value to the business
- Monitor service levels, performance metrics and KPI's
- Constantly drive service excellence, initiate and deliver service improvement plans and firmly establish a culture amongst the team
- Provide a reliable escalation target for senior stakeholders and colleagues
- ITIL v3 or v4 Foundation
- An understanding of the technologies involved in the provision of IT services in a complex operating environment
- Experience of working in a Major Incidents role
- A strong background in customer service and proven relationship management skills
- Reporting to all levels on summary and progress reports
- Excellent organisational, analytical and problem solving skills
- Passionate, professional, with a proactive and a 'can-do' attitude at all times
- Confident in liaising with internal and external customers at all levels on a one-to-one and group basis
- MUST have expereince managing managers or team leaders
- Perform to high standards whilst working under pressure and to deadlines
This is a full time permanent Major Incident Management Principal role, working Monday to Friday offering an annual salary of £47.500 P.A+ Guarenteed Bonus (£53,500 OTE)
If this position sounds like you, then please forward your CV to Adam at Coulter Elite Resourcing.
Coulter Elite Resourcing is an independent recruitment agency based in Peterborough supplying permanent and contract personnel, from office junior through to the highest levels of management both locally and nationally.
Between our team we have a wealth of experience and we operate in both the Permanent, Temporary and contract marketplace, covering the following areas:
Accounts, Administration, Bi-lingual, Call Centre, Customer Service, Design Engineers, Directors, Warehousing, Distribution, Engineering, Finance, Graduates, Human Resource, Insurance, IT, Legal, Logistics, PR, Media, Purchasing, Reception, Sales, Secretarial, PA, Telesales, Web Design
- Service Desk Manager
- Major Incident
- P2 Incidents
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'