Eden Brown is working in partnership with a fantastic charity who are on the look for a Major Gifts Manager based in Surrey. This is a 6 month contract with the possibility of being made permanent.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Major Gifts fundraiser to join a successful team and be responsible for the development of fundraising strategies across the whole charity.
- Continuously work towards creating new supporter relationships and maintaining existing ones.
- To develop a major gift fundraising strategy for the charity to meet targets.
- To expand the major donor base within the organisation.
- To lead on major fundraising appeals that are planned to launch.
- Full responsibility for the major gifts income stream and forecasting reports.
- Strong major gifts or major donor experience.
- Experience and ability to implement strategic plans.
- Strong ability to work with major donors and deal directly with senior volunteers.
- To be able to manage a team of staff and recruiting for new staff.
If you feel that you meet the above criteria, please apply now or contact me for more information
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Eden Brown Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'