Work Relief Fundraising Recruitment is delighted to be working with the UK’s leading agriculture and environmental charity. We are looking for a Major Donor Fundraising Manager to work alongside the charity’s director in identifying and nurturing a portfolio of Major Donors from high net worth individuals and cross over where appropriate with trusts and corporate partnerships.
At an exciting time of development, the Fundraising Manager will working with existing funders while identifying new income generation opportunities. Although an interest in environmental issues would be preferred, this is not an essential trait and full training will be provided.
Major Donor Fundraising Manager
Full Time or Part Time (3 days per week)
£31,000 - £34,000 per annum pro rata
Duties will include:
- Develop and implement strategic, creative and bespoke donor plans to engage and nurture donors Develop individual relationships with major donors and trusts, and organize events to increase income
- Identify and develop opportunities for other major gifts through corporate fundraising or other routes.
- Produce high quality written proposals and make verbal presentations tailored specifically to inspire and captivate donors.
- Provide support for Trust & Statutory funding applications, particularly where there is cross over with major donors.
- Identify new developments and plan effectively for funding opportunities
- Work closely with colleagues to identify potential new projects suitable for major donor funding
- Support project staff in the production of regular monitoring reports on projects funded by major donors
This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate with a strong record in nurturing major donors (£5K+) from HNWI, trusts and corporate fundraising activities.
Applicants will need:
- Demonstrable track record of successful fundraising from High Net Worth Individuals and Trusts
- Previously worked in a major donor role, with demonstrable experience of securing high value gifts
- Track record of building successful relationships with high net worth individuals, trusts and corporate donors
- Experience of, and ability to, prepare high quality fundraising applications
- Experience of working across an organisation to develop funding proposals for new projects or areas of work.
- Ability to write compelling and innovative proposals and funding reports
- First class, demonstrable written communication skills
- Ability to work harmoniously within a small team
For further details, please email a copy of your up to date CV.
Due to the high number of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
If you have not heard from one of our representatives within 1 week of applying, then your application has been unsuccessful.
- High Net Worth Individuals
- Major Donors
- corporate partnerships