My client is looking to recruit a Major Account Sales Manager in a new role to the company. This individual will be responsible for winning large new contracts within the waste management industry.
A market leading waste management company who has consistently grown over recent years and have exciting plans for the future. The business specialise in a range of waste services and deal with a variety of clients from local businesses and SME's to large nationals.
In a new role to the company, the Major Account Sales Manager will become an integral part of the team. You will be responsible for winning large new contracts across a varied range of services within the waste management sector.
As the channel grows you may be required to recruit and develop your own team, therefore any experience in people management would be ideal. This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual who has a wealth of experience in the waste industry and a proven track record of securing new business across major accounts to join a growing company who can offer progression.
Key skills and experience required include:
- Strong experience in the waste management or recycling industry is essential
- Proven track record in new business across major accounts
- People management experience would be desirable but not essential
- Results orientated, self-motivated and driven with the desire to succeed
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to plan, prioritise and work autonomously
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to converse at all levels
- Strong IT skills including the use of Excel, Word & PowerPoint
- Hold a full driving license with the ability to travel nationally
- Commutable to the Midlands
- In-depth product and industry knowledge is crucial to be considered
- Negotiable basic salary
- Quarterly bonus
- Company car
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- field sales manager
- new business
- national sales manager
- business development manager
- waste management sales
- national business development manager
- major accounts sales