This role will be fast paced and varied and is a fantastic opportunity to provide first class service to key customers.
Working Hours are Monday – Friday 8 – 5pm with an hour for lunch.
Salary is up to £24,000 dependant on experience plus quarterly bonus.
Day to day duties will include:
• Receiving order and request for collections/off hires
• Dealing with enquiries and converting them into hires,
• Liaising with the Depot Network to ensure orders are fulfilled efficiently
• Providing Quotations
• Develop Relationships with the Key Customer
• Dealing with damages, calculating costs, liaising with customers regarding damages and ensuring payment is received.
• Previous experience within the hire industry is highly beneficial
• A professional manner with good communication and people skills
• PC literate with experience of Microsoft Systems
• Ability to prioritise work load and work to tight deadlines
• Motivated self-starter with good administration, time management and organisation skills
My client is looking at interviewing as early as Monday this week to please don't hesitate to apply!
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience, please apply directly online or email a full and up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job