Paris Based Major Account Solutions Architect - 90,000 Euros plus significant bonuses
My client, a global Cyber Security Vendor has an opportunity for a Solutions Architect in Paris
• Engage with C-Level executives and advise on solutions
• Articulate complex technical solutions at all levels
• Provide product and technical support
• Identify and develop potential new business opportunities
• Convey customer requirements internally
• Deliver high-level and detailed sales presentations
• Attend conferences, seminars, etc. Travel throughout the region 30%
Desired Skills and Experience
• Self-motivated with knowledge in: Vulnerability Management, Compliance, File Integrity Monitoring, Event Detection and Response, Web Application Security, Networking and Security Best Practices.
• Possess hands on experience with the Qualys tools such as Rapid7, Tenable, or similar Solutions
• Knowledge in a variety of Federal Regulatory Compliance issues a plus: HIPAA, GLBA, SarbanesOxleySOX, etc
• Must possess strong presentation skills and be able to communicate professionally in response to emails, RFPs and when submitting reports.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'