Great immediate start opportunity for an experienced Maintenance Technician to join this existing friendly on site team. Autonomy to manage your own varied workload with direct access to customers to understand the needs for repair and maintenance.
About The Role:
· As the only maintenance technician onsite you will be responsible for carrying out planned and unplanned maintenance of a managed service office building ensuring the least disruption to tenants
· Client facing dealing with any maintenance or repairs problems directly with tenants
· Carrying our tasks including but not limited to decorating, repairs and basic electrical and plumbing issues
· Lisaing with and coordinating external electrical and plumbing contractors where required
· The Maintenance technician takes responsibility for a managing pre planned maintenance
· Working on a variety of maintenance tasks with little or no supervision
Essential Skills & Experience
· Previous experience in a similar role as maintenance technician
· Varied skill set across decorating, tiling, repairs, electrics and plumping
· Good people skills
· Able to offer an excellent level of customer service to all tenants
About The Benefits
· Initially 3-6 month contract
· Immediate start
· Onsite parking
· Working hours 37.5hours a day with flexible start time of between 8-9am
· 28 days holiday rising to 32 days
If this sounds like a role you will LOVE, please send your CV
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 days. If you haven't been contacted within 2 days your application has been unsuccessful. Please check our Website and apply directly for any other suitable positions you see. We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.
Are you on Facebook? Consider following our Facebook page as this is the first place where we post the most up to date vacancies, along with CV tips, interview techniques and so much more. Check us out on Facebook.
- Maintenance Technician
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'