Carrying out general repairs and maintenance on residential properties to include:
• Odd Jobs - hanging pictures, assembling flat pack, changing light bulbs
• Carpentry - small carpentry works, adjusting doors, fitting locks, boxing in pipes
• Plumbing - repairing small leaks, dripping taps • Installing - appliances
• Decorating - painting, fixing cracks in walls, replacing bathroom tiles
• Other - replacing toilet seats, tightening door handles, lifting and shifting, property clearance, garden clearance,
• Carrying out emergency call outs as required.
• Delivering a 5 Star customer experience.
• Organised with an ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• A good communicator with an understanding of great customer service.
• Mature, credible, and comfortable in dealing with clients and colleagues alike.
• A logical, problem solver with a flexible "can do" attitude.
• Thrives when working under pressure and comfortable working to tight deadlines.
• A good all rounder who takes pride in the quality of his/her work.
• Must have a full driving licence and must speak a good English
Please send your references with your CV with a picture
If you think you’re the right candidate for this role and you want to work in a fast pace office then please send your CV
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job