Maintenance - Tuttons
Maintenance Person - Covent Garden, London
- Immediate start available
- Full-time position - 40 hrs per week
- Hourly rate is £15 per hour + great company benefits
We are looking for a general Maintenance Person to assist with venue maintenance, painting, basic plumbing, carpentry and repairs for Tuttons and Dirty Martini Covent Garden which are located in the same building in the heart of Covent Garden piazza.
The successful candidate should be a very practical person with good initiative to ensure that our venue is of the highest standards. Having electrical skills would be beneficial but not essential.
As a Maintenance Person, you will receive a weekly task list from the operations team and will be expected to program in the works. No two days are the same, so you must thrive under this situation.
Maintenance Person Benefits:
We believe that people should work in an environment where they are valued and where exceptional performance is recognised. We not only offer career development but ensure our team members can take advantage of all the amazing experiences that the hospitality industry has to offer while helping look after their health and well-being.
Our company benefits scheme offers a wide range of perks including:
- Staff meal programme - offering 65% discount on food
- Birthday voucher - enjoy £50 on us to spend on food and drink at any of our venues on your special day
- Family and friends discount - offering a generous 50% off food and drink at any of our venues
- Access to our company BenefitHub where you can gain access to discounted cinema tickets, food and drink offers, retail discounts, offers on holidays and hundreds of other great deals every month
- Eyewear policy - offering reimbursement for eye tests, eyeglasses and/or contact lenses
- Enhanced maternity leave
- Exciting and motivating working environment with a supportive management team
- 28 days holiday per year
- Company pension scheme
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'