Grow your skills working for a recognised global brand in a challenging and quality driven manufacturing environment. We currently have opportunities for Maintenance Technicians to work in our client's factory in Peterlee on an ongoing temporary basis. With structured evaluations and performance reviews, our roles also offer opportunities for personal development and recognition in your role.
As a Maintenance Technician you will be required to carry out planned and breakdown maintenance on a wide range of equipment including:-
- Automated Metal Cutting Equipment
- Welding Robots
Suitable applicants will have:
- Fault Finding experience on Robotic and CNC machinery
- General electrical installation skills and high standards of work.
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Recognised electrical apprenticeship followed by a minimum of 2 years experience in a manufacturing environment
- 16th /17th edition IEE Regulations would also be of advantage
- You should be able to work a 3-shift system, and be prepared to work reasonable amounts of overtime as and when needed
As a Maintenance Technician you will receive:
- Regular Performance review
- Full induction and ongoing training
- Auto Pension scheme enrolment
Normal working week is: is 36.5 hours, Monday to Friday between 8am and 8am.
Apply today to gain a foot in the door and further your career within an industry world leader.
"We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age".
- 16th /17th edition IEE Regulations
- Fault Finding experience
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job