Are you an experienced Maintenance Technician? Have you completed an accredited apprenticeship and are multi-skilled in both electrical and mechanical functions?
We may have the perfect role for you in a world leading manufacturing company, that puts people and safety first, with great investment in technology
- On-going assignment with the potential for permanent employment should the opportunity arise.
- 33 days holiday including bank holidays, rising by 1 day per year, up to a maximum of 5, 37 days in total after 5 years' service
- A dedicated Randstad Team based on-site, ready to assist and support you
- Monthly Attendance Bonus'
- Regular Performance reviews and recognition schemes
- Candidate surveys - we value your opinions and welcome your feedback to shape our service
- A full induction and ongoing, professional training
- Auto Pension scheme enrolment
Pay Rate and Working Hours:
- Day shift - £16.18 PER HOUR
- Back shift - £19.42 PER HOUR
- Night shift - £21.84 PER HOUR
- Rotational shifts
- Maintaining equipment and using a computerised maintenance system
- Responding to equipment breakdowns and completing repairs to equipment
- Troubleshooting and correcting malfunctions on industrial/paint plant equipment, Automated production lines, robots, lasers, hydraulic presses, DC tooling, AGV's and much more (Ideally, this would include experience with PLC controllers, HMI equipment machinery and building as required)
- Performing preventative maintenance as per schedules
- Ordering replacement parts and stocks
- Adhering to the company's Health & Safety policy and safe working practices
- Adhering to Caterpillar's Values in Action: Integrity, Commitment, Excellence, and Teamwork
- Undertaking training/further learning as required
- Experience relevant to an industrial manufacturing environment
- Completed an accredited apprenticeship and be multi-skilled in electrical and mechanical functions (electrical preferred)
If you're passionate about working for a world-renowned manufacturing leader, then apply today!
- Recognised electrical apprenticeship followed by a minimum of 2 years experience in a manufacturing environment
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'