We are proudly representing our global manufacturing client in their search for a Multi Skilled Maintenance Technician. The successful candidate will be responsible for reactive and preventative maintenance on a range of production machinery. If you are looking to join an employer of choice, please apply immediately.
- Ensure all planned maintenance activities are completed and relevant KPI data logged.
- Adhere to health and safety aspects within the assembly maintenance team.
- Ensure fast response and smooth operation of plant equipment to enable quality results.
- Carrying out planned maintenance across the facility to ensure that production machinery runs as smoothly as possible
- Fault finding and repair on production equipment
- Working with and updating the MMS
- Commissioning, development and improvement of production equipment
- Must be time served with either an electrical or mechanical bias.
- Knowledge of PLC, Robotics, HMI, Sensors, pumps, pneumatics
- Strong diagnostic and problem solving skills
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team
- Good communication skills
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'