Envision AESC is the world’s leading battery technology company and lithium-ion battery manufacturer. Headquartered in Japan, and with manufacturing facilities in the U.K, U.S and Japan, we are currently looking for dynamic, forward thinking individuals with innovative ideas to join us in our Sunderland plant to help deliver our current and future generation L-Ion Batteries into the rapidly expanding EV market place.
Our lithium-ion batteries can be found in more than 430,000 electric vehicles worldwide and have a superior safety record of zero-critical issues. We will continue to build upon these successes and expand into new markets and industries, producing innovative and competitive products and technologies that advance the goal of a zero-carbon emission future.
Mission & Main Objectives:
- You will be working with the latest cutting-edge equipment and advanced manufacturing processes and continue to drive improvements forward whilst maintaining the products highest quality and performance levels. Your skills and ideas will be welcomed and serve to strengthen our existing highly skilled maintenance teams who will support and assist you in your career journey.
Outline and Responsibilities:
- Working alongside a team of Maintenance Technicians providing breakdown response and process improvements.
- Adhere to company Health & Safety policies and safe working practices.
- Carry out PPM tasks to schedule
- Support Company and Department objectives to improve OEE through MTTR, MBD & BDR improvement activities.
- Complete administrative tasks using a Maintenance Management System.
- Undertake training/further learning as required.
Experience and Qualifications Required:
- Ideally candidates will be time Served Electrical & Mechanical Technicians from high volume background such as Automotive, FMCG, Pharmaceuticals, Primary metal production etc. (clean room experience would also be an advantage)
- Educated to ONC / BTEC OR NVQ Level 3 in electrical or mechanical engineering.
- Ideally candidates will also have some experience of maintaining and fault finding on the following types of equipment and processes:
- PLC Control
- Vision Systems
- Fixed Variable Speed Drives
- Conveyor Systems & AGV
Salary: c£41,000 (inclusive of shift pay)
- Fault Finding
- PLC Programming
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'