Position: Depot Maintenance Technician
Location: Waltham Abbey
I am currently seeking a Maintenance Technician to carry out planned and reactive maintenance on a large distribution centre in Waltham Abbey. As part of the facilities management team you will deliver an effective and quality maintenance service at the Distribution Centre; by completing all planned and reactive FM related tasks.
Ideally you will have both Mechanical and Electrical experience within a commercial environment.
The position is for a national facilities management company, who have a strong reputation for investing in their employees.
Ideally you will have the following:
- A recognised apprenticeship or qualification; either mechanical and or electrical with a multi-skilled appreciation being an advantage
- Previous experience in a facilities management role, ideally in a distribution centre / commercial environment
This position is a Fixed Term Contract for 3 Months, leading to the oppurtunity to go permanent once the 12 weeks are completed.
Tasks will include the following:
- Perform planned preventative maintenance tasks in line with the computerised maintenance system
- Continually provide reactive support when required, to a high standard and within given timescales
- Work proactively to manage task volumes in conjunction with the Facilities Manager, providing regular updates on task status
- Review and maintain accurate supporting documentation
- Ensure appropriate audits and checks are carried out in line with standards provided
If you would like to be considered for the position then please call Roxanne on or send your CV to
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'