An exciting opportunity has arisen with our growing client based in Newton Aycliffe. We are currently looking for a Maintenance Technician on a permanent basis.
Salary £20,000 - £25,000 based on experience
Maintenance Technician Duties and Responsibilities:
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.
* Reports directly to the Process & Facilities Manager.
* Proactively identify electrical faults, repair & report as required.
* Complete risk & method statements before carrying out work.
* Install new electrical installations to the standards
* Take steps to prevent fire outbreaks by making appropriate recommendations to the
* Be responsible for planning & costing all electrical works to be carried out with minimal
* Submission of work completion reports.
* PPM's & reactive work to facilities & factory assets.
* Ability to work closely with the mechanical maintenance engineer.
* Able to recommend energy saving strategies.
* Want to learn new skill & attend training programs when required.
* City & Guides 17th edition wiring regulations (desirable)
* IOSH Managing safety or equivalent (desirable)
* 5s experience.
* Good attention to detail.
* Experience of working with polyurethane dispensing machines (desirable)
* Pro-active approach to Quality and Safety.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Experience of working in a factory environment.
* Flexible in terms of working hours.
* Computer literate.
* Confident and challenging personality.
If you are interested in the position please apply or alternatively call our Berry Recruitment Darlington branch on 01325-528-430
- 17th Edition
- Maintenance Technician
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'