Salary - £34657 plus Overtime
Stoke on Trent
Jonathan Lee are currently recruiting on behalf of an International Automotive industry supplier based in Stoke on Trent for a Maintenance Technician. This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established team who are looking to recruit due to Business growth.
As a Maintenance Technician your duties will be:
- Diagnose & rectify equipment problems quickly & efficiently
- Investigate permanent solutions to equipment
- Plan & implement equipment improvement
- Ensure that all processes meet Health & Safety requirements and that procedures are followed
- Carry out planned Maintenance work
- Contribute to cost reduction projects
- To maintain a safe working environment
The Ideal Maintenance Technician will have:
- Mechanical & electrical maintenance experience
- Knowledge & experience of pneumatics & hydraulics
- PLC experience - Siemens & Mitsubishi
- Basic knowledge of quality systems within the automotive sector
- Comprehensive understanding of equipment mechanics/limitations
This is a 3 shift rotation Ams/Pms/Nights!
This is an excellent opportunity for the right Maintenance Technician!
Immediate starts available for the right candidates!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'