Maintenance Technician - Perm - Manufacturing
Are you experienced within maintenance? Do you have experience working within a manufacturing/production background? Do you have experience dealing with plant machinery?
We are currently seeking a Maintenance engineer for an industry leading manufacturing organisation based in Northampton on a 1 week shift basis working earlies and lates Mon - Fri. This is a exciting opportunity for an experienced maintenance technician or someone who is looking to progress within a maintenance role.
The successful maintenance technician will play a key role in maintaining various machinery and will take on key responsibilities within the on site maintenance team. You will be required to work individually and within a team.
The day to day duties for the maintenance technician position would include:
* Carrying out of repairs to electrical/mechanical equipment
* Operate and prioritise maintenance management system
* Installations of all electrical & electro-mechanical plant or machinery in line with company requirements and procedures
The position for a Maintenance engineer is a crucial part of the organisational structure within the Northampton site, the Maintenance engineer are responsible for technical maintenance tasks and working closely with the Maintenance Manager/Supervisor to ensure objectives and timescales are met.
For the Maintenance Engineer position we are looking for:-
* Experience in an Electrical/Mechanical field
* Knowledge of maintaining machinery
* Carrying out systematic fault-finding on all plant machinery and ancillary equipment.
* Implementing TPM and Planning preventative maintenance schedules for all equipment.
* Qualifications should include an appropriate apprenticeship in or NVQ/HND equivalent.
*Please do not apply for this role if you do not meet the above criteria, as only candidates who meet the above criteria will be contacted further.
The role also comes with progression opportunities and excellent training is on offer. Overtime is always available within this position.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'