Our family owned client based in Bishops Cleeve are looking for a new Maintenance Technician to join their team on a permanent basis. They are looking for someone who can interpret and action SCADA generated alarms to solve problems and maintain the smooth operation of the site processes.
They want to maintain their efficiency and safe operations. If you are confident to work independently and can make sound decisions, this is the right role for you.
- Maintenance and servicing of plant equipment
- Execution and planning of PPM
- Process operations of plant equipment and taking remedial actions when alarms are received
- Assist in site project management
- Ability to interpret drawing and schematics
- Out of hours on-call duties (roughly 9 times a month)
- Carry out all operations in compliance with the company Health and Safety, Environmental and Quality policies
- Finding workarounds and long term solutions to process problems
- Undertake waste unloading and handling tasks alongside the plant staff.
- Team player
- Proactive and efficient
- Engineering background within processing/EFW sites/chemical sites preferable but not essential
- Mechanical and/or Electrical engineering qualifications, time served with some knowledge and experience of electrical and control systems (SCADA, DCS)
Hours- 8am-5pm Monday- Friday
Salary- £28000-£30000 DOE plus on-call payments.
- Mechanical Engineering
- Technical Team
- General Electric
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"