Excellent opportunity for a skilled Maintenance Engineer to join a large an established employer offering excellent salary and progression opportunities. This role will suit determined and driven maintenance engineers with good mechanical and electrical ability looking to be technically and professionally challenged.
Hours of Work - Rotating 12 Hour Shifts
The Job Role:
To deliver effective engineering maintenance on shift, with respect to OEE, via effective fault diagnosis and repair and Maintenance activities, all performed to the relevant practices and procedures which ensure the health and safety of the engineering team, the food safety of products, and cost efficiency via engineering talent.
- Electrical and mechanical break down and repair on a wide range of plant machinery to include conveyors, weights and palletisers
- Follow PPM schedule and ensure that all required service of equipment is completed and recorded on CMMS
- Support ongoing projects on site to include machine installation and improvement
- Adhere to site H&S and Hygiene rules
Experience / Requirements:
- Experience of machinery maintenance and fault diagnoses
- Possess appropriate qualifications applicable to your engineering discipline
- Has a strong background in maintenance within food manufacturing environment
- Must be able to electrically fault find to a safe, methodical and timely manner
- Can conduct electrical machinery audits
- To monitor and ensure that manufacturing equipment does not pose any electrical risks to personal
- Ability to diagnose faults in a safe, controlled and effective manner
- Conduct breakdown repairs in a safe and efficient manner
- Work closely with the operations team to ensure equipment issues are resolved
- Competitive salary and progression opportunities as well as contributory pension and Child Care contribution scheme
If you have the right engineering background with proven engineering supervisory experience and seeking the next challenge with a company that rewards hard work Apply Today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"