Our client, a world renowned manufacturing leader, is looking for multi-skilled craftsman (with strong electrical bias), who has experience working in an industrial / manufacturing environment.
Working for Randstad means that you will be offered structured evaluations and salary reviews, as well as opportunities for personal development, recognition, and celebration of high performance. All of this and more within a safe, award winning facility that really goes the extra mile for its employees.
This position operates on a rotational shift basis:
£14.89 Day shift
£17.87 Back shift
£20.10 Night shift
A monthly and yearly bonus is also paid based on attendance and production achievement.
- On-going assignment with the potential for permanent employment should the opportunity arise.
- 33 days holiday including bank holidays, rising by 1 per year up to a maximum of 5 taking it to 37 in total after 5 year's service.
- A dedicated Randstad Team based on-site, ready to assist and support you
- Monthly Attendance Bonus'
- Regular Performance reviews and recognition schemes
- Candidate surveys - we value your opinions and welcome your feedback to shape our service
- A full induction and ongoing, professional training
- Auto Pension scheme enrolment
As a Maintenance Technician your duties/responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Maintaining equipment and using a computerised maintenance system.
- Responding to equipment breakdowns and completing repairs to equipment.
- Troubleshooting and correcting malfunctions on industrial/paint plant equipment, Automated production lines, robots, lasers, hydraulic presses, DC tooling, AGV's and much more (Ideally, this would include experience with PLC controllers, HMI equipment machinery and building as required).
- Performing preventative maintenance as per schedules.
- Ordering replacement parts and stocks.
- Adhering to the company's Health & Safety policy and safe working practices.
- Adhering to Caterpillar's Values in Action: Integrity, Commitment, Excellence, and Teamwork.
- Undertaking training/further learning as required.
Suitable applicants will have:
- Experience relevant to an industrial manufacturing environment.
- Completed an accredited apprenticeship and be multi-skilled in electrical and mechanical functions (with an electrical bias).
If you're passionate about working for a world-renowned manufacturing leader, then apply today.
- Recognised electrical apprenticeship followed by a minimum of 2 years experience in a manufacturing environment
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job