The ideal candidate will have an array of experience dealing with various maintenance tasks such as;
- Completing various facilities inspection and testing
- Keeping accurate and up to date records (Competent using IT systems)
- Managing breakdown and maintenance work and prioritising tasks
- Basic plumbing repairs
- Fire Alarm Testing
- Basic electrical Repairs
- Assisting third party contractors
- Communication with stakeholders
- Completing PPM tasks
- Knowledge of Asbestos and PAT Testing would be an advantage but not necessary
There are plenty of benefits available with this role:-
- Attractive basic salary
- Annual Salary reviews
- Free Parking
- Company Pension scheme
- Training provided
Working hours -
> 40 hours over 7 days working 5 in 7 (shifts between 0800 - 1800 candidates must be flexible).
> Weekends on a shift rota with time off in the week
> Driving is essential due to call out possibilities
Interviews are to be scheduled immediately, please upload your CV to apply or contact Adecco on to discuss with a consultant.
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job