A leading manufacturing company are actively looking for a multi-skilled Maintenance Technician to join their team located at their South Wales facility. This opportunity will suit a Maintenance Technician/Maintenance Engineer who has 3 years+ experience of working within a high volume manufacturing environment with strict process controls to be adhered to. A generous salary circa £33K-£34K (dependant on experience) is being offered for a 2 x shift system (06:00 - 14:00 / 14:00 - 22:00) and the occasional night shift. If this is the sort of opportunity you are looking for then please get in touch as soon as possible.
The successful applicant will be working alongside the Engineering Team, reporting into the Engineering Manager, to ensure the successful delivery of the maintenance activities which will include: production & site facilities. The successful applicant will act as a key member of the team, being responsible for: reactive, predictive and preventative maintenance.
Skills / Experience
- It is essential that the successful applicant is a time-served, apprentice trained engineer, electrical bias or mechanical bias will both be considered.
- It is essential that the successful applicant is multi-skilled (mechanical & electrical).
- Hydraulic & pneumatic experience is required
- Experience with PLC systems is an advantage (Omron, Allen Bradley or Siemens).
- Able to communicate clearly and concisely to all levels, both within the organisation and with suppliers.
- Able to work as a constructive member of a team, and have strong sense of responsibility
- Professionalism; displays a positive attitude toward company strategy
How to Apply
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Richard Pearson at Yolk Recruitment on 02920-220-078.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*