A leading UK manufacturer of fast moving consumer goods (FMCG), with a strong market share and a reputation for excellence, are currently looking to recruit a skilled Maintenance Technician to join their engineering team to assist with breakdowns, PPM activities and to ensure minimal downtime across the factory.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Work on a wide variety of equipment and machinery within a high volume manufacturing environment
- PPM, breakdowns, installations and servicing of production equipment
- Working on a range of equipment including conveyors, packing machines and wrappers, sensors, motors, relays, inverters, drives, camera systems, hydraulics and pneumatics
- Provide ongoing support in modifying and enhancing production machinery and equipment
- Work on a 3 shift pattern
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Time served engineering apprenticeship
- Mechanical or Electrical bias
- FMCG and high-volume manufacturing experience is highly desirable
You will be working for a leading manufacturer within a very fast paced environment. Do you have the skills and experience needed for this role? If so then PMP Recruitment want to hear from you.
To be immediately considered for this role, please upload your CV in a Word format.
PMP are an equal opportunities employer
PMP Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.