Why choose a career with LiFE?
Competitive salaries | Christmas and summer parties | Additional day of holiday for your birthday
We are looking for Maintenance Technician to join our growing team.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Follow maintenance schedules as outlined (planned and reactive works)
- Make small repairs and adjustments as needed
- Driving company van
- Materials purchase
Qualifications/Experience of Maintenance Technician:
- Basic handyman skills (electric, plumbing, carpentry)
- Decorating experience required
- Maintenance Technician will be able to work unsupervised and independently
- Full clean Driving Licence is essential
Company van, tools and smart phone provided.
Maintenance Technician will need to be able to provide a current CRB check and references.
Salary: £18.000 - £23.000 per annum + bonus. 25 holidays + bank holidays