Maintenance Technician at Vimto Ross
Salary - up to 30K
Location - Ross on wye
Reporting into Factory Manager
Vimto Ross is an exciting part of the manufacturing arm of Nichols plc. We produce and package products from our own brands including Vimto and Sunkist along with many other well-known soft drinks and mixers.
Due to high demand for our products we have vacancies within our production teams for two apprenticeship served multi-skilled maintenance technicians to help grow our site capability.
The Ross plant operates a modified double day shift operation over a five day week.
Your job will include:
- Working with the on-site production teams ensure production schedules are achieved.
- Helping to further develop the on-site maintenance management system.
- Completing scheduled maintenance tasks, responding to breakdowns and developing on condition monitoring tasks.
- Carry out legislative compliance tasks.
- Taking care of the on-site utility plant.
- Helping us to improve process and equipment efficiency by participating in continuous improvement activities.
- Building great relationships with your colleagues.
- Keeping the production and warehousing areas safe, clean and organised.
- Mechanical, electrical and instrumentation maintenance activities.
You are good at:
- Committing to doing a great job.
- Understanding and following processes and procedures.
- Looking out for yourself and others.
- Wanting to learn new skills and develop yourself.
- Being flexible.
- Able to work alone and as part of the Vimto family.
- Communicating with the rest of the team and on-site contractors.
- Dealing with equipment & plant suppliers.