This position will see you providing maintenance to new build homes in the area.
My client is a UK wide award winning reputable house builder seeking a maintenance technician in the East Midlands Area.
Your responsibilities will include;
- Ensure that all reported defects are dealt with in a cost effective, timely and professional manner to the satisfaction of the purchaser and at the direction of the Head of Customer Care.
- Ensure that all materials are available at the commencement of the jobs.
- Ensure that any problems or incomplete work are reported to the Customer Care Coordinator immediately.
- Inform of any problems encountered, or where a specialist contractor is required.
- Complete customer defects within a 28 day period, or as soon as reasonable possible.
- Report defects not completed within 28 days to the Head of Customer Care.
You must be able to show;
- Relevant experience working in a maintenance capacity
- Experience of carpentry, plumbing, snagging, tiling etc.
- Good understanding of building regulations and legal obligations.
- Ability to manage difficult situations.
- Excellent planning and organisations skills.
Salary of £26,000 - £27,000 car fuel card other benefits