As a maintenance technician you will be conducting repairs to new build homes. This is an important role in ensuring customer satisfaction.
My client are a National House Builder. This position will see you maintaining new build homes across South Midlands region.
As a Maintenance Technician you will be;
-Delivering remedial work to the customers, providing them with advice and guidance on appropriate steps for the maintenance and care of their home.
-Inspection of reported defects and reporting of proposed remedial works required to the Customer Service Manager.
-Advise on any reoccurring defects
-Ensuring that all remedial work is completed properly, efficiently, cleanly and with appropriate consideration for the customer.
-Providing technical advice in dealing with Customer claims and Enquiries.
You must be able to show;
- Relevant experience working in a maintenance capacity
- Experience of carpentry, plumbing, snagging, tiling etc.
- Good understanding of building regulations and legal obligations.
- Ability to manage difficult situations.
- Excellent planning and organisations skills.
In return you will receive;
- £26,000 - £27,000 per annum
- Van fuel card
- Generous benefits package
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job