Envigo recognises our people are our most important resource. One of goals of the business is to recruit, motivate and retain the best people and encourage them to develop their careers in our safe, open and rewarding culture.
It’s a great time to join our Facilities team in Hillcrest, Leicestershire. This is an opportunity for someone with some technical knowledge and hands on practical experience to increase and develop their skill set.
As a Maintenance Technician at Envigo your main responsibilities will be:
- Following Planned Preventative Maintenance regime for Electrical/Mechanical equipment
- Resolving Electrical/Mechanical problems encountered on site
- Keeping accurate records at all times
- Member of the out of hours call-out team
- You will be working as part of a team as well as independently to maintain, repair plant and equipment
- Carrying out planned preventative maintenance and investigations into faults/failures and take necessary action to repair
The skills and experience we’re looking for are:
- A time served Apprenticeship in a relevant discipline
- Detailed knowledge of Electrical services (Essential)
- Electrical Installation (Essential)
- Computer literacy (Essential)
- Health & Safety awareness and the ability to demonstrate compliance (Essential)
- Working Knowledge of Building Management systems (Desirable)
- Mechanical installation (Desirable)
- Detailed knowledge of Mechanical services (Desirable)
- This role may suit someone who has completed a relevant Apprenticeship and is looking to develop new skills to further enhance their career.
Come and join us and help us achieve our mission - to be the best company to work with and the best company to work for!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job