Our world class manufacturing client has an immediate requirement to recruit a skilled and experienced Maintenance Technician on a permanent basis. You will be working in a technology orientated environment, with considerable investment in new plant and equipment. You will have the opportunity to work on some of the latest and industry leading high-tech advanced manufacturing systems, within an experienced team who will provide support and guidance. If you are an experienced Maintenance Technician with PLC, electrical and mechanical fault-finding skills and you have ideally worked in a high-volume manufacturing or press shop environment then please apply for an immediate response.
- Renovation and routine maintenance of Press equipment.
- Carryout fault finding activities and undertake timely repair of equipment,
- Undertake planned preventative maintenance activities on automated production facilities.
- Adherence to departmental systems (Pm, recording downtime).
- To take ownership of specific equipment to maintain excellent levels of performance with minimal downtime.
- Ensure strict adherence to safe working practices and observe safety rules at all times.
- Timely response to equipment stoppages.
- Improvements to equipment (Kaizan).
- Key performance indicators such as equipment OEE.
ONC Qualified as a minimum
- Experience of working in a high-volume manufacturing environment, any experience of working within a press shop environment would be highly advantageous.
- 17th Edition qualification
- Experience with ABB/Motorman/Fanuc robot controls
- Proven problem-solving skills using structured approach.
- Experience with AutoCAD or another CAD software.
- Be capable of working under minimal supervision with objectives being set by the Team Leader or Maintenance Manager
- Demonstrate a positive attitude towards change, with a willingness to be flexible and adapt to new circumstances.
- Be able to prepare technical reports to analysis breakdown cause and recommend counter-measures.
- Be able to support equipment commissioning and installation projects.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job