Our client is an English football club based in Fulham, London. Founded in 1905, the club plays in the Premier League and has spent most of its history in the top tier of English football. The stadium site includes office space, a night club, a state of the art health club, catering facilities and press/broadcasting facilities as well, which the facilities department supports both on match days and non-match days.
Position: Shift Technician
Location: Stamford Bridge and ad hoc work at Cobham & AFC Wimbledon
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 40 hours per week based on shifts between 0700hrs to 1900hrs and 1000hrs to 2200hrs 4days on 4days off pro rata
Closing date: 18th of March 2018
About the role:
As the Shift Technician you will attend site as part of an agreed shift pattern to carry out reactive and planned maintenance.
- Carry out planned preventative maintenance to plant and equipment as instructed by the line management or helpdesk
- Carry out reactive works as issued during office hours and ad-hoc outside of these times
- Act as the site contact outside normal hours whilst on shift
- Respond to reactive equipment failures as designated by either the helpdesk or supervisor
- Attend match-days when requested
- Assist with additional shift cover when requested
- Carry daily essential checks and tests
- City and Guilds Electrical Parts 1&2 and 17th edition IEE Wiring Regulation.
- Understanding of HVAC systems, including VAV and AHU systems and plumbing
- Experience within the industry, working in a similar environment or large-scale buildings
- Experience in carrying out maintenance on mechanical and electrical systems
- Legionella course (L8) and Building Management System Trend 963 would be advantageous
- Pool plant operator course is desirable
You may have experience of the following: Maintenance Technician, Repairs, PPM, Planned Preventative Maintenance, Shift Technician, Mechanical Engineer, Health and Safety, Pool Plant Operator, H&S, Reactive Maintenance, 17th Edition, HVAC, VAV, Maintenance Engineer, AHU, L8, IEE, Electrical Engineer etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job