I have a job for a maintenance technician / handy person to work on a health centre in the Leigh area.
As a maintenance technician / handy person, you will be required to help maintain and run the site on a day to day basis.
Typical duties are as follows
- Help with all aspects of the day to day running of the property or in line with customer service standards
- To undertake maintenance and care taking duties as required
- Weekly PPM tasks such as Legionella, Fire safety etc.
- Basic painting, changing light bulbs, cleaning and tidying after small building works
- Basic joinery and electrical skills
- Dealing with all facilities enquiries and problems for customers and visitors
This is a Customer Facing role and you must be of smart appearance, and courteous to customers at all times.
Although this is a temporary role to begin with, this may lead to a permanent vacancy.
It is working 1pm to 8pm Monday to Friday and 7.45 am to 12.30 Saturday morning.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age
- Handy person
- Semi Skilled