Maintenance Technician - Electrically Biased
To maintain production equipment on a continental shift pattern in an automotive environment.
Snr Maintenance Engineer
Production & Maintenance
Summary of Main Duties & Responsibilitie of the Maintenance Technician - Electrically biased role:
* All duties concerned with the installation, repair, development and maintenance of any machinery / assembly line equipment.
* All duties concerned with the installation, repair and maintenance of the factory buildings / ancillary equipment / fittings.
* Supervision of any Apprentices / Trainees / Work Experience Placements
* Daily reporting of work completed
* Spare parts stock control and the reporting of requirements
* Cleanliness of the workshop / equipment and tools.
* Documenting and investigating root causes of machine breakdown on line sheets
* Availability for shift work / overtime / call out
* Exercise high standards of H&S at all times, including Environmental Safety Awareness
* To undertake any other duties as reasonably requested by the Company
* Undertake any other duties of which the responsibility, experience and skills required fall within the post holder's expected capabilities.
Experience Required of the Maintenance Technician - Electrically biased role:
Automotive and/or Electronics Experience
2-5 years in a similar role
Electrical (70%) / Mechanical (30%) Fault Finding
Benefits - Contributory Pension Scheme - company will match up to 5%, Well-plan private medical insurance, Life Assurance Scheme x 2 Annual Salary - can increase through salary sacrifice, Subsidized Local Gym Membership, 25 days holiday, Rises to 26.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job