Solutions Recruitment are looking for an Electrically Biased Maintenance Technician to join one of our Clients in Hartlepool, to ensure that all work undertaken maintains an acceptable level of quality while ensuring manufacturing efficiency is maintained.
- Execute maintenance duties as directed by maintenance manager
- Follow maintenance schedules as outlined
- Inspect and verify status of employer assets
- Make small repairs and adjustments as needed
- Troubleshoot by consulting blueprints, schematics, and other sources as necessary
- Respond to company's maintenance emergency needs
- Coordinate efforts across maintenance staff to make sure all tasks are completed in a timely fashion
Ideally educated to HNC/HND level in Electrical Engineering you will be able to investigate, analyse and problem solve complex engineering problems and implement appropriate countermeasures, where appropriate.
You must possess essential PLC skills to fault finding and diagnostics level and have the ability to implement new processes and run a Preventative Planned Maintenance system.
HOURS: Continental rota. 4 on 4 off (will be made up of days and nights)
SALARY: £32,000-£35,000 p/a (£13.57 per hour)
Solutions Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency on behalf of our client.
- Electrical Engineering