Electrical Maintenance Technician - 6 Month Contract
Salary: £33,000 (Pro rata)
The RZ Group is currently working closely with a global engineering company, due to increasing expansion a vacancy has arisen on a 6 month fixed term contract for a qualified electrician within the Maintenance department to be based in Eastbourne.
The purpose of this role is to provide resources to maintain and repair plant and equipment whilst providing first response to unplanned breakdowns.
The successful candidate will be responsible for investigating and resolving day to day electrical issues in a timely and safe manner and ensuring that all electrical work carried out on site meets the relevant legislative requirements.
Experience & Qualifications Required
- Experienced working in a maintenance department in a factory environment covering both production equipment and site facilities
- Use of maintenance scheduling tools
- Willing to work as part of a multidisciplinary team and to assist in mechanical breakdowns
- Must be qualified electrician.
- Must have experience in Industrial three phase electrical installation
- Fully conversant in 17th Edition regulations
If you would like ot be considered for this opportunity please don't hesitate to click apply or call Gareth Cottom on for further information.Recruitment Zone acting as an employment agency in regard to this advert.
- 17th Edition
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'