Maintenance Technician Birmingham
Maintenance Technician - Birmingham - Automotive Manufacturing
Established and multi national 1st tier automotive supplier currently going through a large expansion. Fantastic benefits and rewarding culture.
The Company: Our client is a highly successful and forward thinking automotive manufacturer. Due to ongoing growth, they are now looking to appoint a Maintenance Technician into their Assembly division.
- Our client rewards hard work and offers profit share, monthly cash prize draws and private health care schemes
- You will be working with state of the art equipment and new cutting edge technologies
The Position: We're looking for a Multi Skilled Maintenance Technician to join their experienced team of Engineers, on a 3 shift system
- Salary circa £34,000 - £37,000
- Private Healthcare, cycle to work, car lease scheme
- Time Served Maintenance Technician
- Electrical bias, good mechanical skills
- 16th/17th Edition
- Manufacturing experience
- Ideally automotive experience
- Provide immediate support in the event of breakdowns.
- Proactively work to reduce machine downtime.
- Setting of equipment to meet weekly production requirements.
- Isolation and de-isolation of equipment in accordance with company's procedures to allow machinery to be
worked upon safely.
- Servicing, maintenance and improvement of electrical & mechanical equipment & services in accordance with current regulations
- Experience of maintaining and interrogating PLC systems (Mitsubishi, Omron, Siemens, Fanuc currently used on site)
- Experience of maintaining and interrogating Drive systems (Mitsubishi, ABB & Reliance currently used on site)
- Experience of working and interrogating Robot systems (Fanuc currently used on site) Execute Planned Preventative Maintenance and provide feedback to develop systems & procedures. Prioritize workload with the relevant Team Leader/Supervisor.
- Confirm work done into Maintenance Management System complete with technical feedback
The Location: Birmingham. Excellent transport links from Birmingham Centre.
Fun, vibrant night life and officially one of the best places to live in the UK!
Why Should You Apply?
- Excellent benefits
- Ongoing training
- State of the art technology
- Working with experienced Maintenance Managers
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"