Maintenance Technician - Adventure Activity
Job Title:Maintenance Technician - Adventure Activity
Do you come from an Engineering background? Are you comfortable working from a height? This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly successful leading company.
Responsible for ensuring the overall maintenance and safety of the adventure activities across the company, including high ropes, zip lines and climbing facilities. The role will also include maintenance and safety of the fabric of the building and building facilities, displays, shows, rides, cinema, equipment, machinery, alarms.
To maintain and develop the site and the supporting systems to the highest possible standards so that it does not present a risk to staff or visitors to the Attraction.
- To ensure the site is a safe attraction for staff and visitors.
- To ensure the safety of adventure activity structures, systems and equipment.
- Ensure that all the equipment is in full working order at all times and is covered by a consistent preventative maintenance programme of works so that visitor satisfaction remains at or above a level of 95%. This will require close and effective liaison with the site team.
- Ensure site facilities and fabric of building are safe and in good working order at all times, and that adequate written risk assessments and safe working systems are developed and in place.
- Responsible for maintaining specific adventure activity equipment including zip line braking systems, auto-belay devices, PPE and climbing structures.
- Responsible for maintaining and developing the site to the highest of standards.
- To do any other reasonable duty as detailed by the attraction management team.
- To follow opening and closing procedures as detailed in the departments operating plan.
- To maintain a pleasant and approachable manner towards our visitors at all times.
- To ensure all equipment and tools are kept in good condition and stored in one place.
- To complete daily Health and Safety, Fire checks and file documentation as required.
- To complete daily maintenance checks to include: light bulb check, painting, general repairs etc.
- To assist with the maintenance of all site systems.
- To be proactive with the general cleanliness and tidiness of all "behind the scenes" areas in addition to public areas.
- To assist and give your input with the annual maintenance plan.
- Assist with the installation and maintenance of new equipment involved in a new development or project at the site.
Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
- Knowledge of visitor attraction maintenance and AV.
- Knowledge of outdoor activity centre maintenance a plus - high ropes, zip wires etc.
- Working at height experience and/or qualification desirable (including MEWP's).
- Knowledge and experience of Health and Safety and Fire checks and relevant documentation including manuals and audits.
- Experience with life support and emergency systems.
ACS are recruiting for a Maintenance Technician - Adventure Activity If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Maintenance Technician - Adventure Activity please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Maintenance Technician - Adventure Activity It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Maintenance Technician - Adventure Activity with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Maintenance Technician - Adventure Activity role you desire.
- "Maintenance" "technician" "adventure" "activities" "health and safety" "AV" "outdoor" "fire checks"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'