Electrical Maintenance Team Leader. Monday to Friday (Week 1: 6am till 2pm / Week 2: 2pm till 10pm) circa £40K
This is an opportunity for an electrically biased engineer to lead the execution of process control equipment.
You will be responsible for leading a team of Engineers on a daily basis, ensuring all PPM
work is completed, liaising with suppliers and minimising engineering downtime.
Your objective is through modern maintenance systems will be to maintain business as usual for the plant operations, to continuously improve availability/reliability of the equipment, to manufacture quality products safely.
The Engineering Team Leader will provide a technical support resource to the manufacturing
operation, delivering optimum asset reliability and performance through an effective asset
maintenance and Continuous Improvement approach.
You will have a good understanding of modern maintenance techniques as well as good working operational knowledge of a manufacturing site. You should also be capable of ensuring a quick reaction to daily business needs.
- Lead the engineering team on shift and ensure effective handovers are completed and daily tasks are delegated.
- Technical support resource for reactive maintenance across plant to ensure a safe, timely and effective close out of live plant issues.
- Proactive fault prevention and continuous improvement activities to deliver key maintenance KPIs
- Complete root cause analysis reports on major engineering stoppages across site.
- Clear and effective reporting and communication.
- Support the close out of health and safety, Quality and Continuous Improvement actions.
- Reliability focused using modern techniques such as TPM, RCA, RCM and FMEA.
- Coaching and supporting operators to develop their skills on assets across site.
- Provide support for project activity and change initiatives as appropriate.
- Workshop organisation and housekeeping
- Mentor apprentices and operators when required
- Time served Electrical Engineer.
- Minimum ONC in a relevant Electrical discipline.
- Good Mechanical skill set / appreciation
- Supervisory experience
- Excellent diagnostic and problem solving skills.
- Strong team player who adopts a continuous improvement approach.
- The ability to self-manage workloads against the correct priorities
- Experience of working in a fast paced engineering environment (ideally FMCG) is essential.
- PLC experience
- Experience of CMMS utilisation and development
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'