Company Profile - Maintenance Team Leader
An award winning and growing business based centrally in WGC are now looking to strengthen their existing maintenance team with the support of an experienced Team Leader who will ensure an exceptional level of customer service is delivered by the team.
Job Description - Maintenance Team Leader
Duties will include;
- Managing client relationships and where necessary handle escalated calls/issues
- Maintaining an approved list of suppliers to be used by the team
- Allocating work to a wider workforce and overseeing several diaries on a daily basis
- Line management of a small maintenance administration team
- Providing accurate reporting for senior management teams
- Attendance of client review meetings and site visits where necessary
Required Skills - Maintenance Team Leader
- Previous experience of managing a small team in either a line management or senior advisor level is essential
- Previous working experience in a reactive environment
- Strong customer service experience
- Confident user of MS office
Benefits - Maintenance Team Leader
- Competitive salary
- Fantastic benefits package
- Added onsite benefits from day one including free parking and subsidised staff restaurant
Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving it is unfortunate that we are unable to respond to all applicants individually. We will endeavour to contact all suitable candidates within 7 working days. If you have not heard from Lawrence Dean Recruitment within this time then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful, however we will keep your details on file and contact you regarding any new opportunities that arise.
Thank you for your application.
Please note Lawrence Dean Recruitment is acting as an employment agency & business.
Lawrence Dean Recruitment is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in both temporary and permanent business support roles in the Hertfordshire area. Our clients range from large, blue-chip companies, to smaller owner-managed local businesses. As a Lawrence Dean candidate you can expect a different service to our competitors, where you feel valued and thoroughly involved in your next career move. We are experienced recruiters with extensive local market knowledge and are passionate about finding our candidates not just any job but the right job! Please contact us today to find out more about the Lawrence Dean Difference
"Lawrence Dean Recruitment - All About People"
- Customer Service
- Senior Management
- Team Leader