Wagstaff Recruitment are looking for a Maintenance Team Leader / Supervisor & a Multi-Skilled Engineer to work for a growing craft bakery in Loughborough and Leicester. After a recent acquisition of a new site, with brand new equipment our client is looking to expand their current team to work at both the existing and new sites. Working for this well established family run business the right candidate has the opportunity to grow and progress with the company.
As Maintenance Team Leader / Supervisor you will
- Manage the engineering team.
- Utilise resources to provide maximum availability of all production plant and support equipment.
- Ensure that the engineering shift is effective, motivated and flexible.
- Work projects within budget.
- Implement initiatives to drive out cost and further reduce downtime.
The benefits to you as a Maintenance Team Leader / Supervisor are:
- Competitive Salary
- Woking a 4 on 4 off 12 hour day shift.
- On-site parking & canteen
- Pension & holiday benefits
To apply for the position Maintenance Team Leader / Supervisor it is essential that you have:
- Previous experience working within an FMCG background
- Previous supervisory experience is essential
- Computer literate to ensure updating of PPM schedules and audit compliance.
- NVQ Level 3, HNC or ONC Qualified within Engineering.
If you are looking for a new Engineering Shift Supervisor’s / team leader’s role please contact Emma Devereux for more information on or alternatively please email your cv to: