Maintenance Team Leader - Engineering
PERMANENT, FULL-TIME, SALARY £30K-£40K DOE
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Engineering/Magnetics Engineering Team Leader to join a leading Global Defence Technology & Security Organisation, based in Weymouth.
- Working with the Engineering Team Leads to ensure that tasking and demand signals for planned and unplanned maintenance are in place
- Providing the engineering focal point for all communications with the Design Organisations (DO) for the specific equipment that together constitute the overall system.
- Ensure with the Operations Team Leader that facilities and equipment are fit for use.
- Responsible for ensuring that all engineering and operational elements are brought to bear to deliver the right level of resource to the various projects that require packages of work.
- Using your broad engineering expertise ensure that all activities are appropriate and safe.
- Ensuring that any relevant Business Assurance Framework items are maintained and any actions are completed.
- Responsible for maintaining and developing the capability and competency of the team so that customer demands are met.
- Degree in engineering subject or ten years relevant experience.
- Broad engineering experience and understanding of engineering systems.
- Experience of planned and reactive maintenance.
- Previous leadership or line management experience.
- Proactive and able to take ownership.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity and feel you meet the requirements, apply online today to be considered for an interview.
- maintenance engineering
- Engineering and Team Leader
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job