Maintenance Team Lead - Shift - Required ASAP - 50984
£37336.24 + Overtime Circa £4,000 pa
A fantastic opportunity has become available to work within one of the UK's busiest Airports. This role is based at the heart of a non-stop maintenance function to ensure safety for all passengers and other users of the Airport. The role offers excellent role stability and requires a hand on engineering Lead, to overlook multi-disciplined engineers.
Rolling 2 x 12 hours days / 2 x 12-hour nights / 4 off
Reporting to the Maintenance Delivery Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring that all maintenance staff and sub-contractors work safely, efficiently and within the Health & Safety guidelines.
- Support the delivery and implementation of the terminal, plumbing and building fabric statutory, planned & reactive maintenance.
- The team leader will be the primary company interface responsible for effective interaction with the Gatwick engineering and terminal management teams and their stakeholders such as airlines and retailers.
- Provide effective leadership and expert technical & operational support to the shift teams and day staff.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for the development & maintenance of a sturdy reliable control process to ensure that effective stock volumes are maintained outside of normal working hours.
- Champion a 'Right First Time' ethos ensuring repeat faults are eliminated by effective investigation and root cause analysis.
- Educated to NVQ level 3 or equivalent in a building services or maintenance trade ideally
- Previous leadership experience in managing a medium sized multi-disciplined shift team
- Effective delegation and organisational skills are essential to the role
To apply for this opportunity please follow the link below:
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job