The successful Maintenance Supervisor will report into the Maintenance Manager and will be responsible for leading a team of 6 maintenance engineers
Monday - Friday (days)
Salary: £35,000-£40,000 (depending on experience)
Maintenance Supervisor Duties and Responsibilities Include:
* Responsible for the day to day running of 6 maintenance engineers
* Hands on role when required, attending to breakdowns on CNC machinery
* Adhering to health and safety procedures
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
* Level 3 or above in Mechanical/Electrical engineering
* Maintenance experience on CNC machinery
* Worked in a medium-heavy industry environment.
If you want to discuss this position in more detail, please call Kerry Hill at Elevation Recruitment Group on
Elevation Recruitment Group's Engineering division work with a vast range of businesses across Yorkshire and Humberside, Lincolnshire and East Midlands regions. For this role and other similar Maintenance and Reliability positions, visit www.elevationrecruitmentgroup.com.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'