Opportunity Strikes an Exciting career !!
The role of the Maintenance Supervisor is to carry out mechanical and electrical works on a variety of a commercial property ensuring that all work completed is fully compliant with current regulations and guidelines, whilst following all internal systems and processes. Main Responsibilities & Activities:
- To ensure the adequate supervision of electrical installation work and to ensure all certification is in place for business compliance.
- Understand the inspection, testing, verification, certification and reporting procedures for the range of electrical work undertaken
- To carry-out domestic and commercial electrical work whilst following the company system ensuring that customers receive outstanding service and work is carried out to the highest standard
- To complete and submit paperwork in a timely and efficient manner
- To ensure the results of inspection and testing are recorded correctly on the appropriate certificates or reports.
- Ensure adequate supervision to employees
- Maintain a good level of presentation
- To attend emergency response or planned work as required
- Attend any relevant or appropriate training to ensure that you remain compliant and up to date with all regulations.
The ideal candidate will need either a mechanical or electrical background within the Facilities maintence industry and the drive and passion to move their career forward
Please apply asap if interested, this role has a great social team (when permitted), great team culture with the client , send cv
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'